Salmon Sushi Rolls
This recipe will tell you how to make yummy, homemade sushi rolls. This recipe is great because it's much cheaper to make than to buy, and it's really fun to make.
- a sheet of sushi seaweed
- a medium sized batch of sushi rice
- half a pound of raw salmon
- a sliced avocado
- a bottle of soy sauce (optional)
- wasabi (optional)
- Place the sheet of seaweed on a rollable bamboo mat. Make sure it is not too crinkled or pierced.
- Spread the sushi rice evenly over the seaweed. About a centimeter of thickness is recommended.
- Slice the salmon into long, thin pieces as long as the width of the seaweed and place the strips horizontally over the rice.
- Get the sliced avocado and place the long strips of avocado onto the seaweed. If it isn't long enough, use multiple pieces.
- Add the wasabi if you want, put in as much as you like.
- Roll up the ingredients with the bamboo mat slowly and carefully.
- Once rolled, slice the long sushi roll into short, bite-sized segments.
- Enjoy with soy sauce
This great recipe comes from a food blog called Fifteen Spatulas. Here's the link: https://www.fifteenspatulas.com/homemade-sushi/